Thursday, September 1, 2011

Audio

Please click the link below to hear audio file, download the PPT file and run the slide show to hear the voice. The slides will update automatically. You may have to adjust volume control on your computer to listen properly.

Link to XYZ First Quarter Fiscal 2011

4 comments:

  1. Paige,
    Thank you for providing your audience (us) with slides rather than just audio. By doing so, this paints a clearer picture for employees when discussing financial results. Furthermore, I also like how you took an extra step in your speech by putting some of the financial results into perspective for employees. This is often times helpful for new employees or employees who do not work in the department being discussed. If I were an employee at you company, I would be glad that someone took the extra time to help me truly understand the current state of the business. By doing so, you are making them feel like they’re an equal and like they are important. Great job Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoyed how you put the financial results into perspective for your audience. Stating the results as a quantifiable # of widgets, rather than just giving them the $ value, makes the message much stickier. Your slides were also clean and simple, and you spoke to them well. Nice use of effective communication methods in your message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very conversational approach to your speech it makes it much better to listen to and really brings people to your level. The inflections in your voice help listeners key in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige, nice job on the script and the recording. I liked the graphs you put together to support your results and projections. Pictures help. Overall, the message was good even though the transition from slide to slide was a little rough.

    ReplyDelete